Thursday 19 March 2015

Colour Theory Lecture 2

We were warned that if we did not attend the first lecture on Colour Theory that we would be slightly lost when it came to the second. That was definitely the case, in this lecture we learnt about complimentary colours and which colours work together as well as which most definitely do not.

This lecture was very interesting because it changed my perceptions on what colours I feel compliment and work well together. The colours I thought were supposed to work together were revealed to me that this is not always the case. We were shown some colours together that became very hard to watch on the eyes, this was interesting to me because I found out how important it is to use the right colours together.

What we learnt in this lecture can be applied to the animations we create because we now know slightly more how to stay away from colours that together can hurt the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment