Friday 6 March 2015

Visual Language: Take 5 Final 5 Images

These are my final five images for my Take Five brief. This means that after drawing from listening to a variety of sounds in my sketchbooks, these are the final five images I have created, from five different sounds to then develop animations with.






Upon creating these images I tried to experiment with a variety of media. But when it came to putting pen to paper I found that I more enjoyed just working with simple coloured board pens. I feel these pens accurately portray what I wanted to go for with each animation. Basically I wanted to use these images as a basic guideline for how to create my animations. In actuality some of these images act as the guide for key frames in my animations. Meaning, the images you see above may act as certain frames in my animations. Especially the image second from the bottom is basically the image of what my animation morphed into.

Upon reflection I wish I did experiment with a wider range of media, when I saw other peoples animations I wish I did more with paint and shading.

No comments:

Post a Comment