Wednesday 11 March 2015

Maya Modelling

When we were first introduced to the program Maya I had no idea just how difficult it would be. I feel like others got the hang of it sooner than me, but at the start I was completely lost.

The first task we had to do on the program sounded relatively simple. All it demanded of us was to follow instructions that were laid out to us in a PDF document we could download from the Estudio. But when it came to following the instructions it did not take long for me to get completely lost when the people around me seemed to be understanding what to do. By the end of this session I really was not happy with my final truck, thee wheels were massive and it did not resemble the finished truck in the instructions.

I decided to give creating the truck another go independently, little did I know that my second attempt of creating a truck would take a few hours to do. Below is my final truck.


I was far happier with my final truck and after a lengthy period, I felt as if I was finally beginning to understand how to use the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment