Wednesday 20 May 2015

My Final Applied Animation!

Well it's done, and I definitely didn't think I'd say that with time to spare. Admittedly I didn't see our final critique sneak up on me. It was a few weeks ago that i knew I had a lot to do, not just for Applied Animation, but for PPP to. It's not that I wasn't working, because for the last two months I've been animating with much of my spare time, it's simply that I animate far too slowly. I'd like to say that my time management skills have improved from the start of the year, and maybe they have and I am faster at animating. But it's very hard to tell when in the very last week of uni I still had to work through the night before our final critique just to get my animation completed.


But upon showing my final animation I have to say it was basically completed and the feedback I received seemed to say the same. There were a few tweaks I needed to make where it was obvious I could have done a bit better and there were a few things I needed to tidy up, but in the space of about three hours after the critique I was able to fix these problems and upload my final animation.

Looking back on my final animation I am very happy with it, some of the clips are repeated so if I had more time I would have animated more original footage but I feel that the original footage I do have in the animation is successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment