Tuesday 19 May 2015

Maya Modelling: Turntable

The final task we had to do was to create a turntable of an object we created ourselves. I would have used the Spongebob Squarepants model I had created but unfortunately I didn't still have the original Maya project with the Spongebob Squarepants object on it. So I had to quickly create another object that would be very simple, I settled on a laptop. I feel the turnaround looks very smooth and it was very easy to create, but looking back I wish I had a more interesting object to do a turnaround of. 


Overall I found my experience of animating with Maya to be far more successful than modelling with Maya, this could be down to me slowly learning the tools so I could work more effectively or that creating animations is just a simpler process than modelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment