Tuesday 14 October 2014

Story-boarding Hey Diddle Diddle 4

Well I finally finished my story-board. Having taken so much more time than originally planned. In one three hour session I finished off my last two frames, then scanned all the frames into the computer and placed them into a basic story-board template on Photoshop.



I had received feedback about my story-board with a few people saying they'd like to see my story-board when it's been coloured in. Colouring my story-board is something I had not at all intended to do. The original plan was just to keep the story-board black and white but looking at these frames I felt they looked too much like a graphic novel.

In Photoshop I added colour but I felt too much colour would not be a fit for the tone I was going for. That is when after looking at other famous story-boards on line I decided to go for the more simple look of just adding grey to the characters. This way it makes the images look more like professional story-boards and also helps to make the characters bolder.


The above is my final story-board.

No comments:

Post a Comment