Saturday 11 October 2014

Personality Type

In the second part of Tuesdays college session we undertook a test to gain some idea about each of our personalities. These sort of things I am generally not a fan of because it means figuring out who you are which I find kind of uncomfortable. But this session was easy as it was very laid back.
 Above we were shown a list of specifications for two different aspects of our personality and for each slide we were shown we had to choose which personality we believed we fitted into. I'm afraid I don't remember what the 'N', 'F' and 'P' stand for. Only that the 'E' stands for Extrovert because i spent so long trying to figure out if I was an extrovert or an introvert, I'm still not a 100% happy with the choice I made.
The next 'test' was about basically how happy we are as individuals and how our lives are going. For each category we had to give a score out of a hundred.
This is the graph we had to put our results into. As you can see mine make a triceratops, I know that isn't an important factor, more a pointless observation, I just found it cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment