Sunday 12 October 2014

Story-boarding Hey Diddle Diddle 3

On the third day of story-boarding Hey Diddle Diddle I knew that if I kept to the same speed I had been working at the previous day that I was never going to finish my story-board in time. I feel I am someone who works better with a deadline. I don't like pressure and cannot work as well under pressure but if I am not given a deadline for something I'm working on then I know I am less likely to actually do the work.

Well today I set myself my own personal deadline. The storyboard did not necessarily need to be completed by the end of the day but I knew that if I did not get at least most of it finished then my work load would soon pile up and it would become harder to manage.

I soon realized that the trouble I had been having with the storyboard on Tuesday was down to me thinking that making my story-board more professional meant making it look more boring. With a fresh perspective I decided to go in the opposite direction and make my story-board more crazy, e.g. make the spoon look more manic.










No comments:

Post a Comment