Tuesday 10 February 2015

Visual Language: Take 5 Part 2

Proceeding the first wave animation I made (012). Developing the rest of the animations took on a kind of snowball effect. The next animation I created was for the sound 013 which to me sounded extra terrestrial. I had created a stencil of the actor Steve Buscemi (see below) and I wanted to incorporate it into the animation but since we weren't allowed to include faces or obvious features, I had an obstacle to overcome.


So to solve this image problem I simply distorted the image by cutting it up into four quarters and scrambling the image. See the result below...


I rather like the new image and feel it is successful in looking abstract. I also feel the new image looks slightly alien-like so suits the extra terrestrial theme I was going for.

Below is my final sound animation...

No comments:

Post a Comment