Sunday 8 May 2016

Applied Animation: Reflecting on Being a Director

Okay, I realise now I'm not exactly Steven Spielberg, but I did have a lot of fun with being director. I really enjoyed collaborating with Matt and Jemma and also trying to steer the animation process in the right direction. I don't think we really had any problems in terms of conflicts or disagreements and I feel I really did my best to make sure everyone was satisfied and on board with exactly where the project was heading. But unfortunately my skills lacked in time management. Therefore I do accept full responsibility in us not completing all the individual clips we wanted and it is for that reason I don't think I will be too eager to take up the director role again in another collaborative project anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment