Thursday 28 January 2016

Responsive: LoopdeLoop Sisters - Research

As always with any brief, once I have an idea I am confident I can work with and would be successful I then go about gathering research. For this animation, since it consists of two characters, an 'annoying one' and a 'studying one' I only really needed to research these two types of people, so as always I looked to the photography website Shutterstock for inspiration.

I gathered these images when I was thinking about the studying sister...




And I gathered these images when I was thinking about the sister who is annoying the studying sister...








With the annoying sister I needed to gather a range of images with girls in different poses to create the illusion that every time it cuts back to the annoying sister talking on the phone that she's been doing it a really long time. The above images also helped me a great deal with getting body dimensions right. Now I had a good amount of reference material I could design the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment