Tuesday 26 January 2016

Applied Animation: Untitled Documentary Animation Project - New Beginnings

So it's the start of a new brief and we are all collaborating with each other again. Matt and I are working together again. Now I am aware that it is good to branch out and work with a variety of different people. But we both decided to work with each other again, not because we're mates, but because in the last project we both felt we created a really strong animation and work well together. We are both very aware of each other's weaknesses so that wouldn't be likely to surprise us down the line and we are both aware of each other's strengths and can use that to the project's advantage. We also have a new recruit to the dream team with Jemma who neither of us have worked with previously so that still gives us the opportunity to gain experience of working with a variety of people.

Don't get me wrong, I do think we can make a very strong animation together but I do feel and I don't think the other two would disagree with me saying this that each of our major weaknesses is that of time keeping and staying organised with work. That will be the major task of this project, to try to keep all three of us organised and on top of our workload.

No comments:

Post a Comment