Wednesday 17 February 2016

Applied Animation: Creating the Final Storyboard

As director, it is my job to direct the shots. That's not meaning I want to have absolute control over the entire creative process. Any ideas Matt and Jemma have I have mentioned that we will figure out if we can put them into the storyboard and I will try to include them. Because it is a group of three of us, the story-boarding process to me has never been more crucial to the animation process. Since we have three different brains, even though we all like the same idea, we would always have slightly different ways of going about animating. Therefore I felt it is imperative to create a detailed plan that we all like and agree on that can heavily guide us or if we want to individually take and work on. That plan, is the final storyboard, so it needs to contain everything we want in the animation, e.g. shots, character movement, character emotions etc. So that is what i am currently working on at the moment.







No comments:

Post a Comment