Saturday 8 November 2014

Bee and Puppycat



Bee and Puppycat is a bizarre animation I was shown on YouTube. It is a cartoon developed by the Cartoon Hangover web channel and the show was created by Natasha Allegri. I've only seen one episode so far but from what I have seen, I have really enjoyed. The story is incredibly bizarre and the characters are very likeable, especially the main character Bee. Although she lives in a slightly surreal setting the show succeeds in making her realistic and relatable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOG_UtLxh58

I also really like the style of the show and it reminds me of a similar show of which fans of Bee and Puppycat I'd assume would be more than aware of, Adventure Time, created by Pendleton Ward. It just so happens that Ward and Allegri are friends and Allegri also works on Adventure Time so to me it is fairly easy to see where some of the inspiration comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment