Friday 7 November 2014

Photoshop Induction

Admittedly I wasn't to keen on having a Photoshop induction. This was due mainly to me being ignorant and thinking I knew enough about the program already and that for me it might just be a waste of time. Initially I did already know about what we were doing as we started out with the basics. But then I found later on in the session that I was learning new things.

These new things were often very helpful and would be things like shortcuts and massive time savers to things I could do already. I also learnt how to mask layers and while I am confident using the eraser tool I learnt that the masking tool can be used in a way that is far more practical.

The above is a Photoshop experiment I created using a photo of a man facing the camera head on. I wanted to try to make the image look as terrifying as possible. To be honest the more I messed with the image with the tones, hues, and contrasts I feel I began to slightly ruin it.



No comments:

Post a Comment